Caprock Ranchers’ Sale & Futurity Three-Year-Old Futurity General Rules
1. The competition will follow Ranch Horse Association of America (RHAA) criteria. Visit the RHAA website for more information.
2. There is no time ownership rule against the horse showing and its owner to the competition. A transfer of a horse does not prove ownership. Horses do not need to be shown by the owner.
3. Starting in 2010 a montary incentive program will be offered for limited riders. Limited riders will be based upon review.
4. There will be one class for this competition. Incentive program is included in the one class.
5. No consignor, family member of the consignor that is employed by that consignor, or other employee of a consignor may participate in the competition.
6. Horses must be registered.
7. Pay slots are determined on the number of entries.
8. There will be an entry fee paid by the contestant.
9. Following 2007, foals out of a nominated stallion, owned or leased stallions by participating consignors, are eligible to compete in future events even when sold by private treaty.
10. Stallions must be nominated by January 31 of the same year, and only Caprock Rancher’s Sale & Futurity members may nominate Stallions.
11. The top 2 horses are eligible to be consigned in the sale, the same year.